I haven’t laughed so hard in a long time! Watch this and the sense of entitlement and disconnect portrayed. Ask yourself why the country is going broke and left with pumping the money supply in an attempt to devalue the dollar and the weight of our debt burden to keep the wheels from falling off. Then cry (you might try rapidly alternating between the two emotional states for “balance”, which is important)
- How My Kids Got so Darn Smart about Money!
- BIG GOVERNMENT vs. THE SPRING POND BEAVERS -a clever indictment of over-blown bureaucratic behaviour
- FULL SPEED INTO THE FOURTH TURNING -Cliff Notes for the New Normal
- EXCERSIZES IN WORTHLESSNESS: CELEBRATING THE CAR THAT GAVE CENTRAL-PLANNING A BLACK EYE
- High Energy Russian Flash-Mob -must watch!
Visitors Surfing the New Normal:
- 24,200 hits