Robert Toru Kiyosaki (born April 8, 1947) is an American investor, businessman, self-help author and motivational speaker. Kiyosaki is best known for his Rich Dad Poor Dad series of motivational books and other material published under the Rich Dad brand. He has written 15 books which have combined sales of over 26 million copies. Although beginning as a self-publisher, he was subsequently published by Warner Books, a division of Hachette Book Group USA, currently his new books appear under the Rich Dad Press imprint. Three of his books, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Rich Dad’s CASHFLOW Quadrant, and Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing, have been on the top 10 best-seller lists simultaneously on The Wall Street Journal, USA Today and the New York Times. Rich Kid Smart Kid was published in 2001, with the intent to help parents teach their children financial concepts. He has created three “Cashflow” board and software games for adults and children and has a series of “Rich Dad” audio cassettes and disks. He also publishes a monthly newsletter
- How My Kids Got so Darn Smart about Money!
- BIG GOVERNMENT vs. THE SPRING POND BEAVERS -a clever indictment of over-blown bureaucratic behaviour
- FULL SPEED INTO THE FOURTH TURNING -Cliff Notes for the New Normal
- EXCERSIZES IN WORTHLESSNESS: CELEBRATING THE CAR THAT GAVE CENTRAL-PLANNING A BLACK EYE
- High Energy Russian Flash-Mob -must watch!
Visitors Surfing the New Normal:
- 24,200 hits