- How My Kids Got so Darn Smart about Money!
- BIG GOVERNMENT vs. THE SPRING POND BEAVERS -a clever indictment of over-blown bureaucratic behaviour
- FULL SPEED INTO THE FOURTH TURNING -Cliff Notes for the New Normal
- EXCERSIZES IN WORTHLESSNESS: CELEBRATING THE CAR THAT GAVE CENTRAL-PLANNING A BLACK EYE
- High Energy Russian Flash-Mob -must watch!
Visitors Surfing the New Normal:
- 24,104 hits
Tag Archives: 1975 Trabant
“ICH BIN JUNK!” This is the car that gave Communism a bad name. Powered by a two-stroke pollution generator that maxed out at an ear-splitting 18 hp, the Trabant was a hollow lie of a car constructed of recycled worthlessness … Continue reading